If you are using Apple Watch, you may encounter a situation where you need to reboot your device due to some problems. Or, if you want to transfer a smart watch to someone else and want to erase your data.
This method in the manual shows the step-by-step process of resetting Apple Watch, but you will need to enter your password if you have it set:
1. Go to the Settings application on Apple Watch.
2. Click “General” in the options.
3 Now swipe down to the bottom of the page and touch Reset.
4. Click “Delete all content and settings” in the list of options.
5. If you have password protected your device, you will be prompted to enter it. Follow the instructions.
6. Now swipe down and select “Erase all” or “Erase all and save the plan” if you have activated cellular communication in your smart watch.