The word “darknet” has almost become a cliche that denotes all the forbidden, hard-to-reach and potentially dangerous things on the Web. But what is a real darknet? We offer you another study in which we share everything that has been dug up recently.
Darknet is a part of the Internet, which is characterized by higher anonymity and privacy, it is impossible to connect to sites in this segment of the network through an ordinary browser. Darknet focuses on sites that provide illegal services, as well as communities engaged in illegal activities.
The daily TOR audience exceeds 2 million users, and in the domain .onion
It is quite difficult to imagine an array of 100 thousand websites. Those who use TOR daily may think that this number is not accurate or exaggerated. On the other hand, it is important to understand that a TOR network does not consist solely of sites running the HTTP protocol.
There are tens of thousands of SSH, FTP, SMTP, Bitcoin, XMPP, Ricochet and IRC servers that use .onion addresses for anonymity or convenience. Most of these servers are
In addition, we should keep in mind that about 2 million people use TORs every day, and if at least 5 percent want to register a name in a .onion domain within 24 hours, we’ll already get 100,000 unique addresses. In short, a list of 100 thousand already does not seem so unrealistic.
Who uses TOR?
Many reputable organizations and publications such as
– Ordinary people. The two most common reasons why TOR is popular are circumvention of censorship and protection against mass surveillance. World news, articles about culture, health, religion, and other information sources may not be available because of the state firewall, which can be circumvented with TOR. In addition, it is not uncommon for Internet service providers to sell information about website history to marketers, and here TOR also comes to our aid.
– Journalists and their audience. TOR is part of an open source awareness system
– Power structures employees. TOR enables law enforcement agencies to be closer to the attackers, which helps catch drug dealers, hackers and other criminal elements.
– Activists and informants. Acctivists fighting for human rights use TOR to send anonymous information about various types of violations that occur in different territories, including those traditionally considered dangerous to visit. At the international level, workers’ rights activists use TOR and other means for online and offline anonymity to bring people together in accordance with the World Declaration of Human Rights. As you can understand, being within the law does not always guarantee security, and TOR gives people the opportunity to express their opinions and remain anonymous at the same time.
Warning: None of the sites on my list have been tested for legitimacy. You need to be overly careful when browsing the sites listed below, let alone downloading content from those resources. Moreover, I personally do not give preference and do not try to advertise any of the listed services. All sites were taken from public sources and specialized public directories.
- http://totetxidh73fm4e3.onion – bitcoin tote.
- http://chipmixerwzxtzbw.onion – here you can buy keys that are used to improve anonymity.
- http://foggeddriztrcar2.onion – created for “cleaning” bitcoins. Once “cleaned”, it is almost impossible to track the sender of bitcoins.
- http://askoin777773afmo.onion – helps track bitcoin exchangers. Supports 400+ exchangers. Rusified.
- http://24xbtc424rgg5zah.onion – cryptographic exchange, working 24/7, fast support service. Fully Russified.
- http://facebookcorewwwi.onion – copy of Facebook in Darknet.
- http://w363zoq3ylux5rf5.onion/ – Galaxy2 – there are thematic sections where you can find like-minded people.
- http://sms4tor3vcr2geip.onion – after work, all messages are deleted.
- http://onelonhoourmypmh.onion – Onelon – is considered one of the safest services for communication on the Internet.
- http://blkbook3fxhcsn3u.onion is an active site for communication, you can always find fresh content here. Modern design is another advantage.
- http://tetatl6umgbmtv27.onion is a chat room where the person you will be chatting with is selected at the Random.
- http://xcm4pbxoaajsqrps.onion – the Kali Linux community on the dark side of the Internet.
- http://sejnfjrq6szgca7v.onion – Debian is the official site of the operating system for linuxoids on the Darknet.
- http://cfudbizo5i5r6lf6.onion – CFUD.biz is a portal for computer security and anonymity. File transfer, BTC exchange, theme forum, chat, service store, secure transactions guarantee.
- http://fncuwbiisyh6ak3i.onion is an excellent social network with good design.
- http://7lvd7fa5yfbdqaii.onion is a service designed for the work of community activists.
- http://damagelabo2jiykj.onion is a well-developed forum affecting the hacking and branding industries.
- http://hydraruzxpnew4af.onion/ – hydra (yes, yes, that one) – the most popular darkenet site. It sells everything from drugs to anonymous phones and scans.
- http://wayawaytcl3k66fl.onion/ – WayAway is a place where addicts and junkies communicate. Sell you everything you want, just give you the money.
- http://jokerbuzzhyhl5cl.onion/ is a site where information is merged for a lot of money.
- http://lwplxqzvmgu43uff.onion – a huge warehouse of information, with a huge number of sections hidden from the eyes of the average visitor.
- http://freerj4lgqdjjuk6.onion/ is a similar market to those listed above, but it sells things designed for branding and hacking.
- House of geeks/hackers
- http://darksell2cuknuca.onion – a huge directory of trusted sellers of the whole darknet.
- http://dark3zzgex3xwmcj.onion – a site containing guides to different actions on the darkness net.
- http://http://verified2ebdpvms.onion – a huge Russian forum, access to which costs $50.
- http://crdclub4wraumez4.onion – a very ancient carder forum with many manuals. Suitable for beginners.
- http://probiv7jg46vmbox.onion – here you will be taught to collect and analyze information, a large number of different schemes.
- http://odaystoresh44tsy.onion – this is where almost all the vulnerabilities of the time, the indispensable resource of the “hacker” are collected.
- http://pic2torqdbtzkasl.onion is the most popular image hosting. An image is deleted if no one has viewed it for more than 60 days.
- http://jusfileobjorolmq.onion is an unusual file hosting. The file is deleted after the first download.
- http://twlba5j7oo5g4kj5.onion is a good option because there is no storage time limit.
- http://matrixtxri745dfw.onion – regular hosting.
- http://godaddybqmlicbis.onion – is considered one of the most convenient hosting sites on the Darknet.
- http://hostingkmq4wpjgg.onion – available hosting.
- http://dark666b5l2e3lcu.onion – the greatest abundance of tariffs and functionality.
- http://videonwcswhrqynk.onion – YouTube without rules.